About The Blogger

This blogspot was created by a college student only. He did not cure sick people carry the cross to Golgotha suffer and died to save all people. So he has the right to have irregularities.

Lunes, Agosto 25, 2014

Welcome to the Modern World,

Can we say that this world is modern? Or were on just the stage of "modernization". How far can we reach, how far people can do, how modern can we be? What can people discover something new? What can it do, how works? Is there a time that will people just sit and relax the whole time and the technology do all the work? Is there a time that technology will overcome people? There are some questions I would like to answer/known by me or with the share of thoughts with others. I created this blog to also share my thoughts and my new things I knew/learned everyday.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento